Now we know how guys give us mixed signals sometimes to the point that we’re confused if they really like us or just being nice. We found a way to read their body language and it’s easy. All you have to do is observe his body parts move. He won’t even notice you’re watching each step he makes. See Also, What Men Says vs What Men Really Mean.
He Likes You If…
- He lifts his eyebrows the moment he sees you.
- He parts his lips while looking at you.
- He fixes his hair, shirt, or collar all because he wants to look good for you.
- His eyebrows stay up while you’re talking. It shows how much he’s interested.
- He leans forward to be close to you.
- He does hands-on-hips to let you have a view of his body and show that he’s confident.
- He fiddles on anything he can reach because he’s a little nervous.
- He touches his face a lot.
- He perches on the edge of his seat to get even closer.
- He guides you by putting his arm on your elbow or in the small of your back.
- He lends you a jacket.
You have to believe he’s not just being a gentleman. He’s being someone who totally digs you. If you like him back, you must be showing some signs too. Touching your face, hair and fiddling can hint that you’re also into him. If you don’t want to make it obvious, do act naturally and we’ll show you what moves you shouldn’t make next time so your secret stays safe. Wait for the next post.
Image is not ours, credits to the owner
Filed Under: Boys,Girlhood,Teen Stuff
Tags: 11 Moves That Shows He Likes You, he likes you if, he likes you signs, how do you know if he likes you, if he likes you, Moves That Shows He Likes You, signs that he is in to you, signs that he likes you, ways to know if he likes you