14 Signs Your Heart Is Beating For Someone
A teeny girl once asked, “What is it like to be in love?”
It’s wonderful, yet crazy. Many have tried to explain that feeling but only few have actually described it well. Being in love is an experience that doesn’t just happen on Valentine’s Day. Some say it’s a disease, while others are mad about the idea. We can tell you some signs so anytime you feel like you’re having butterflies in your stomach, at least you’d be able to figure out if it’s physical or completely emotional and all you could do is sigh. For those who wonder how it feels to be truly, madly, deeply in love, this is what you’re in for.
- You got that one guy in your head upon waking up in the morning and before going to sleep at night.
- You’re relentlessly denying being in love.
- You’re totally into love songs, especially ones that relate to your situation.
- You always find some reason to mention his name or insert him into the topic.
- You find everything he does cute and charming.
- You can speak your mind freely, because you love the person and he wouldn’t put you down for it.
- You don’t feel the need to tell your friends every detail of the relationship, or even show off his texts.
- You trust him by listening and believing in him.
- Being with him matters most.
- You still want to be with him and never want to leave even if times are hard.
- You find yourself daydreaming about a life together.
- It’s suddenly all him and you rarely see your friends.
- You’re suddenly a poet.
- All things appear to be fun and happy for just any reason or no reason at all.
So, are you in love? If not, you’ll get there when the time comes and somebody sweeps you off your feet. But remember to keep your heart safe. Be on guard as long as you have to, and never forget to love yourself first.